Task List v2 ideas

The way my brain is currently wired, I can't help but think about new ideas and new ways of doing things. While I am working on Task List v1, I am already coming up with ideas for Task List v2. Namely, the second version will utilize simple graphics and some different functionality to enhance the experience of the user.

Here is a Medium.com article I stumbled across while investigating options. I have gotten a bit into the article in an attempt to explore new directions.

https://medium.com/better-programming/flappy-bird-with-react-native-game-engine-and-matter-js-d5673f50eb9

I will be continuing to work on v1, but I had just completed my first CRUD app, and felt a reward for myself was in order.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Messing with graphics, starting to apply CRUD

Udemy course about React Native and Hooks

The starting point